Dr. Christine Reinhart, BSc, MSc, PhD, DC, RAc
Dr. Christine Reinhart is a licensed chiropractor in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Alberta, as well as a registered acupuncturist licensed by the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta. She believes in educating patients in all aspects of health and administers evidence-informed, integrated therapy. Dr. Reinhart has a keen interest in providing care for the management of chronic pain conditions, acute-injuries, and stress management.
As a southern Albertan, Dr. Reinhart grew up in the town of Okotoks and has been living in the city of Lethbridge since 1998. She attended the University of Lethbridge from 1998-2008, attaining a BSc, MSc, and PhD from the Department of Neuroscience. In 2012 she graduated (magna cum laude, and clinic honours) from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, attaining her Doctor of Chiropractic degree (DC). Further to her training as a chiropractor, Dr. Reinhart also holds a certificate in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University, and in 2014 she graduated from the Diploma of Acupuncture (DiplAc) program at the Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. In 2015 she was licensed by the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta as a Registered Acupuncturist (RAc).
With her extensive training, Dr. Reinhart is able to provide a unique blend of Eastern and Western assessment and treatment techniques for her patients. In addition to her manual medicine and acupuncture treatments, she also has a strong passion for helping patients who have an interest in nutrition consulting.
Dr. Reinhart helps people with the following conditions:
– Back pain and Sciatica
– Neck pain and Whiplash
– Headaches and Migraines
– Sport/Work injuries (tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, sore shoulders/knees, ankle sprains)
– Arthritic pain (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
– Post-surgical pain management (e.g., following knee replacement surgery)
– Pain/Stiffness following motor vehicle collisions
– TMJ disorders and Facial pain (Bell’s Palsy, pain following dental procedures, allergic rhinitis)
– Plantar fasciitis and Foot pain
– Premenstrual pain, Infertility, Pregnancy-related back pain, Morning sickness
– Stress related problems (insomnia, anxiety, depression)
Dr. Reinhart offers the following non-surgical therapies:
– Manual spine adjustment (manipulation)
– Mobilization and/or Instrument-assisted adjustments
– Drop-table manipulation
– Myofascial release therapy/Soft tissue treatment
– Acupuncture, Dry Needling, IMS (intramuscular stimulation/electroacupuncture)
– Graston technique
– Laser therapy
– Muscle stimulation and other electrotherapies
– Rehabilitative exercise
– Ergonomic advice
– Custom orthotics
– Post-motor vehicle collision assessment
– Stress management techniques
– Nutrition consulting
Dr. Reinhart has been actively involved in research aimed at advancing the scientific foundation of the Chiropractic profession, publishing research papers in multiple peer-reviewed journals. For a list of Dr. Reinhart’s publications, see this list.
To comment on your experiences with Dr. Reinhart, please visit THIS SITE and provide feedback!